Tuesday, May 22, 2018

STATUS REPORT # 129


I’ve got no idea wrong with me.



Ever since my last update for some reason I can’t seem to stay awake. I might be up and doing things for about two to two-and-a-half hours but then I need to take a nap, with each nap lasting up three hours. Perhaps this can be partially explained because I’ve been getting up several times during the night to go to the bathroom to urinate. And while I haven’t been able to lose any weight for almost the past three months, lately I’ve seen a pleasant small decrease each night.



Recently, I’ve also slowed down in how fast I’ve been able to go through and read a book, so I can review it. And for the past 10 ten days I can’t seem to concentrate enough so I can even write a review.



This has also impacted on my being about to do any writing for any of my own writing endeavors for both me or my erotic side. My status for an erotic novella now stands at about 82.5 % completion and I had so wanted to have completed by the end of this month and release by the of June. However, given the current state of affairs; if things don’t change soon, I doubt if this endeavor would see the light of day even by July. I had so wanted to reach a total of 5 published works for the romance genre by October, so would be able to claim my first milestone RWA pin.



I’m also still dreaming of one day being a PAN member of the RWA, which requires to have a book which has produced $1,000.00 in royalties.



So, here’s to me getting back to a normal daily routine and existence.










No comments:

Post a Comment