Tuesday, January 9, 2018

STATUS REPORT # 122


I couldn’t resist taking a few days of some well-deserved R/R. Now I’m ready to get back to work on ALL of my endeavors.



I believe 2018 will be a banner year for myself. To begin with, I’ve just posted my 700th book review on Amazon where my Amazon Reviewer Ranking has now dipped below 2,000:


The next item I’ll be posting is another Marketing/Promotional idea.

Since I haven’t gotten any response back on whether my followers here would like to see ALL of my reviews posted here or only a select few, I’m going to hold off posting any until I resolve this issue on my own.

If anyone is interested in being interviewed here, please send me a DM [Direct Message] to my twitter account:  http://www.twitter.com/mypennameonly. The same goes if anyone is interviewing me for your website/blog site.


No comments:

Post a Comment