Wednesday, November 29, 2017

STAUS REPORT # 119


EGADS !!!



I can’t believe it’s been over a month since my last status report and that I hadn’t posted an updated report when my revised debut romance novel got released again.  So, with the holidays approaching why not give that young girl in your family a sweet MG/YA paranormal romance novel, “I Kissed a Ghost” to read. The book is available as a paperback, a KINDLE, as well as a KINDLE  Unlimited.






After it the paperback edition got released on 10/16/2017 and the KINDLE being released on 10/27/2017 I had to begin heavily promoting it.



Working on getting it re-released and personal matters hindered my ability to read/review books the way I usually do; and by the time the released had occurred I got to be about 12-14 books behind making my GoodReads Reading Challenge goal for this year of 200 books.



Along with the promoting of the book, I decided to work on the next endeavor I’d like to self-publish. This endeavor comes from my steamier, erotic side. So far from my last status report, I’ve totally re-read the entire manuscript slowly and made quite a few changes, and have written an additional three chapters; and as it stands now I’ve got about 27,000 words, 22 chapters with 114 pages [I type my manuscripts, single-space, with each page measuring 6” x 9”, the same size as I would be using for my book.]



In addition, during this same time, I went into high gear trying to make my GoodReads goal of 200 books, and as of today I’ve read and have written reviews for 25 books, and now only need 5 more books to reach my goal.



If anyone is considering giving a book as a gift for someone, or even a book for yourself, you’re invited to check out the 660 reviews I’ve got on Amazon.com:






With things beginning to finally settle down, I can return to posting the other types of items I’d posted in the past.



ALL THE BEST to you and your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment