Thursday, October 26, 2017

STATUS REPORT # 118


Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.



With the KINDLE version for the revised edition of my debut romance novel “I Kissed a Ghost” about to become available I had to decide where I should turn to next in regards to my romance writing. To begin it doesn’t really matter since I don’t have any funds available to move beyond the original writing phase for any of my endeavors. While my PROOF copy of this book took only 5 days for it to be printed and me to receive it; the 5 copies I ordered 9 days ago on Oct 17th have finally been shipped, and hopefully I’ll received them by the weekend.



Both my sweet side, Robin Leigh Morgan, and my erotic side, Kathryn Heart, both have two endeavors being worked on. I’ve got an adult Contemporary romance novel endeavor entitled “His Darkest Secret”; and a MG/YA Urban Fantasy novella with a back story of romance, entitled “The Secret of the Well,” which is also a stand-alone sequel to “I Kissed a Ghost.” And Kathryn has two GLBT/BDSM Erotic novella, the first being “The Transformation” with the second novella entitled “Becoming the Mother of the Bride.”



And after much consideration I’ve decided to alternate between the side and erotic side of my writing. Since “I Kissed a Ghost” has been from my sweet side the next endeavor I’d be working on will be:

“The Transformation” followed by

“His Darkest Secret” followed by

“Becoming the Mother of the Bride” followed by

“The Secret of the Well”



But unfortunately, even though I might to able to finish the writing of at least two of these endeavors I don’t possessed the funds to purchase the rest of the items necessary to bring them to fruition and available for purchase.



This means a lot of my time going forwards will be spent promoting the two books I currently have available.




No comments:

Post a Comment