Tuesday, September 19, 2017

STATUS REPORT # 113 PLUS ANOTHER MILESTONE HAS BEEN HIT


Things have been happening since my last report. To begin with I finally got around to submitting the revised edited manuscript for my debut romance novel, a MG/YA Paranormal, “I Kissed a Ghost” to CreateSpace. Now, hopefully on Friday I’ll be told the inner is now finished and we can move on to the next step. If all goes well, I’d like to see my book becoming available within three weeks.



This morning I’ve hit ANOTHER MILESTONE > > > > I’ve posted my 600th review on Amazon. So, I’d like to invite everyone to check out my reviews and perhaps you’ll find your next book to read or give as a gift.






I’ll be posting my 600th Amazon here something later today.



With my “I Kissed a Ghost” on its way to see the light of day, I’ve started to return to the writing of my two WIPs. So far I’ve just ran a Grammar/SpellCheck on the two manuscript with the update versions of MicroSoft Word which came with my new computer, and now I’ve got to decide which one I’m going to work on first. The thing is I’m in no rush since I need to raise the funds to get it self-published and therefore I’ve got to do some intense promotional activities for all of my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment