Wednesday, September 6, 2017

STATUS REPORT # 111


I know it’s been almost three weeks since my last update, but nothing important has transpired since then.



I’m still waiting for CreateSpace to approve the interior design for the re-edited version of my debut romance novel, a MG/YA Paranormal entitled “I Kissed a Ghost.” Prior to my starting the re-editing process the book had received an average of 4.1 STARS based on 26 reviews. Once they approve it, I’ve got to format the interior: single spacing, chapter starting positions, making sure the margins for each line is properly justified, etc. I also need to make sure the prior pages to the actual story have all the correct information I want it to have. I then need to get my proof copy, after I approve it’s time for the KINDLE conversion, and the start of my almost non-stop promoting for it, which I currently believe would be towards the end of this month.



Right now, I’m aggressively pursuing my reading/reviewing of book as I’d fallen behind so much I would up reducing my original goal of doing 200 books by the end of the year on GoodReads down to 150 from 200.



Besides this, I need to allow my erotic side to pursue her writing endeavors, one of which is a serialized GLBT/BDSM erotic short story/novella.

No comments:

Post a Comment