Friday, August 11, 2017

BOOK REVIEW # 2017-026 - HOW TO TALK DIRTY


I read this book via an Amazon-US KINDLE Unlimited download.



While this short book’s complete title: “HOW TO TALK DIRTY: 263 Best Dirty Talk Examples and Tips to Drive Your Partner Absolutely Wild” seems to indicate it’s a guide to wonderful increase the sexual relationship with your partner, it can also rekindle the one you’ve thought you’ve lost. Which I s something I’m going to use to surprise my dear OH with the first chance I get. To better understand this book’s intent, all you need to do is it read the book’s introduction.



Being a voracious Book Reviewer, I read a wide variety of genres, from children’s all the way to erotic BSDM romances. In reading those erotic novels I love to fantasize being in the shoes of the female protagonist, especially when I get to read the explicit erotic dialogue she hears and speaks, as I begin to get arouse with the language being used and the visual images I see in my mind. Even as I read the examples being given I could see how using “dirty talk” properly can increase the desired effect/image authors would like to project in their novels. 



As an author who happens to write romance I can easily see this book being used as sort of a bible as how to handle and improve an erotic author’s writing. The book with its illustrative instructions and examples these can help erotic authors to better understand the “dirty talk” they would like to write.

For having given a wide potential audience of readers an insightful self-help book, I’m giving this book 5 STARS.


No comments:

Post a Comment