Monday, July 17, 2017

STATUS REPORT # 108


With my usual voracious desire to read/review books, and with my cutting back on the original goal I’d made for myself for this year’s GoodReads Reading Challenge from 200 books to 150, I felt the need to switch gears to make a concerted effort to concentrate on my reading/reviewing of books. The end result of doing this is that according to GoodReads I’m 5 books ahead of schedule with a total of 86 reviews being written. For those of you who don’t know me, I post all of my reviews on: GoodReads, LibraryThing, Amazon-UK and of course Amazon-US where I’ve got 550 years posted so far. So, if anyone is looking for a book to read or to give as a gift you’re welcomed to check all my reviews out at:






Starting this afternoon, my main push going forwards will be completing the second-go-around for the line edits I’d have received for the manuscript of what had been my debut romance, a MG/YA Paranormal entitled “I Kissed a Ghost.” I hope to complete this process by Wednesday, which will be followed by my quickly updating the copyright and other introductory pages. This will allow me to submit the now completed re-edited manuscript to CreateSpace with my instructions regarding setting up the interior pages of the book.



It’s easy to image how anxious I’m getting to see this process completed, so I can get back to work on my other writing endeavors, including that of my steamier, erotic side.

No comments:

Post a Comment