Sunday, April 16, 2017

STATUS REPORT # 100 !!!


WOW !!! This is a BIG STATUS REPORT for me as it is my 100th,

 

I knew I had a lot of my erotic side penned up inside of me, but I really didn’t know how much there was. My erotic side, the one I gave “birth”, Kathryn Heart, on March 25 has already finished compiling a collection of 250 Erotic Haikus, and has finally taken the first step in self-publishing it. And has already added over 15.5% towards the completion of an erotic novella I’d started back on 9/3/2016 with the last time I worked on it being 11/26.

 

With my erotic romance author “daughter” still taking up almost all of my time, leaving practically nothing left for me during the course of a day, my book reading/reviewing as slow down to more than a crawl, to a point where there’s actually none getting done at all; which surprising has not really affected my ranking on Amazon all that much. [Actually, I needed a break from doing this for a long time].

 

I really must make a concerted effort in getting my time back as I’ve got my own WIPs I’d like to working on again, as well as my blog here.

 

To find my “daughter’s” social sites you can go to:

 


 

Hope everyone had a JOYOUS Easter with your families. !!! :-) :-) :-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment