Sunday, April 30, 2017

I TRULY WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR KIND SUPPORT


TO ALL MY WONDERFUL FOLLOWERS
 

I really appreciate you being here.  I don’t believe I’ve ever really come out to ask for your support something I’m doing. 

If you’ve been following my blog then you’ll know I’ve finally decided to allow my steamier, erotic side come out of hiding and have a separate life and existence. My steamier side is about to release an anthology of Erotic Haiku, and is over 80% finished a debut erotic novella.

And as for myself, with the knowledge I’ve gain in writing the erotic novella, I’ve begun another round of editing my adult contemporary romance which currently has 239 pages, about 61,250 words and is 85% completed.   

I need to begin to raise funds to help me pay for the completion of these endeavors,  and I don’t want anyone to feel they should buy a copy of one of my two books to help me.  But I would love to have your generous support for my THUNDERCLAP campaign. I’m trying to reach a potential new audience regarding my debut romance novel, a sweet MG/YA Paranormal entitled “I Kissed a Ghost.”
 
Here’s the link to my THUNDERCLAP   

I want to THANK YOU for your kind support in advance and have a GREAT WEEK with whatever you’re doing !!!  :-) :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment