Tuesday, March 14, 2017

STATUS REPORT #98


I know once again it’s been a while since I’ve last posted an update, but this time I just wanted to remain under the radar by not doing too much on any of the social media I usually frequent; except for my reading/reviewing of books, which according to GoodReads has as of today has put me 13 books ahead of schedule of reading 200 books by the end of this year.

It’s kind of strange, in the beginning, being the type of person I am, I would simply shy away from reading any sort of erotic romance novel. But now I’m finding myself wanting to read more and more of them. Perhaps this is why, even though I’ve got an adult Contemporary romance novel, and a MG/YA Urban Fantasy as two of my WIPs [Works in Progress], I haven’t done any additional work on them for about three months; even though I’m definitely interested in completing them.

For those of you who have followed my Status Reports will know, I’ve also got a multi-genre erotic romance novel which at the present time is about 49% complete. In the past several weeks as I read the erotic stories I’ve reviewed, I’ve gotten two more ideas for writing an erotic novella; which is causing me to think whether or not I should start thinking about using another pen name to write these stories under.

Some of the names I’ve already come with are:

Susie Q Winston

Beverly Ann Rogers

Samantha E Xavier

Kathryn Heart

But whatever name I decide to finally choose, I’ll first need to check to see if there’s any other author with that name; and even more it will have to be a name which I’d feel comfortable with. I would love to read your feedback on this matter.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment