Saturday, June 4, 2016

SAY HELLO TO: SAUL WEBER


HEY GUYS With things beginning to settle down with my dear OH’s condition I feel I finally can return to something I previously used to do on my blogs, interview authors so they can tell us about their book[s]. So today I’m interviewing award winning children’s book author, Saul Weber.


Please introduce yourself.
THANKS Robin Leigh Morgan for giving me the opportunity of being interviewed by you.

What can I say about myself? I’m married. I’m a retired civil servant. Have no children. And have self-published an award winning children’s book entitled “A Lesson My Cat Taught Me.”



Tell us about your latest published novel.
The lesson my book is trying to convey to its own readers is the important life lesson regarding the acceptance of others for who they are and not what they are. Here’s the link regarding the award my book had won:   https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IJKFKW6 

What was the inspiration for your latest novel?
The inspiration for my book was the two cats my wife and I had. The first half of the book is actually true; we had a Maine Coon,Dr. Seuss [Mr. Tickles in the book], which we got from an animal shelter; and Uno, the one-eyed cat in the book, which we rescued from the garage we parked our car in. Many of the events before Jennifer goes back to school actually had involved either my wife or myself.

How did you decide on the title for the book?
Deciding on the title was quite easy. I kept on summarizing the book’s story until I had enough words to form a good title.

Do you have any current writing endeavors? What are they?
YES. I’ve got a two book series completed involving Edgar Noodleman, both of which try to convey a lesson to its readers; the first book deals with self-confidence and the second with bullying.

Do you consider yourself to be a plotter or a pantser?
Like many authors I would say a little of both. I had a basic storyline with points I want to hit and the path I took came as I wrote it.

What made you decide to become an author?
Basically it’s something to do in my spare time. I also wrote articles for a community which might have had something to do with it as well.

Do you have a schedule for the amount of time to write, write/answer emails, and market/promote your book[s]?
Not really.

Do you read books outside the genre you write in? What are they?
I’m not really a reader of books.

What must you have around you when you write; food, drink, music, etc?
A cold drink, I prefer drinking a Black Cherry Seltzer [Clear Choice] and some QUIET.

When you were an aspiring author you needed advice, what advice would you give to an aspiring author in those shoes today?
Don’t get discourage from a low sales. Just remember you wanted to write and have it published; AND YOU DID IT !!!

If there’s anything else you’d like to briefly tell us about your book, your writing, or yourself.
I would, like any author, love to have people buy my book and others about it.

GENERAL_INFORMATION                               

Where can we find your book?
AMAZON:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IJKFKW6

Where can we find you on:



TWITTER: https://twitter.com/CatLesson

SAUL WEBER, THANKS for giving me your time in allowing me to interview you.

No comments:

Post a Comment