Sunday, May 1, 2016

BOOK REVIEW # 2016-050 - HEARTBREAK


I found this book to be a wonderful book for the NA [New Adult] romance genre as it show its young readers that life, more over that love is not all that they image it is. While it might be wonderful at first there’s a possibility it might end all of a sudden for a reason which could be hard for young girls to understand especially if this has been their first true love. Given the young age of the protagonist, chances are that the wound created by her first affair will take a long time to heal, if ever; thereby creating an important life lesson for when she matures as a real woman.

As I read this book I couldn’t help but hear Bonnie Tyler’s song from 1977, It’s a Heartache, playing in my mind. If you’re not familiar with this song check it out You Tube, and if you do, you’ll probably agree with me that a HEARTBREAK is a HEARTACHE.


UK:  https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R31AII3JWQMSGX

 

No comments:

Post a Comment