Thursday, March 24, 2016

ROBIN LEIGH MORGAN'S THURSDAY MARKETING/PROMOTION IDEA # 1

Hi Guys

If everything really beginning to settle down in my life, especially when it concerns my dear OH I’ve decided to share my knowledge of marketing ideas with my blog followers.

Practically everyone knows about the two accounts you can have on FaceBook, one is the regular one and the second is Fan based.

And there’s even more individuals who use Twitter to transmit brief messages regarding something they feel is important.

One of the most important things I feel we as authors [this also applies to anyone else] are always interested in doing is to let others know something about who we are in a quick and concise manner; and also be able to update it quickly and easily.

In order to accomplish this I added About.me to my Twitter account. You need to set up your About.me account before you can have it linked to your Twitter account.

If you’re interested in knowing what I’m talking about you’re invited to check out my Twitter account:



The link is located on the left right below my location.

No comments:

Post a Comment