Tuesday, May 19, 2015

STATUS REPORT # 49

I’m glad I’m a Book Reviewer as it helps me keep part of my attention off of my OH who’s still in REHAB and who I’d love to have back in my arms and in our bed, sleeping next to me.  We had so many plans with both of us being retired now.

I’m slowly moving towards increasing my presence on the internet which I’ve neglected to do because of ALL the things which have transpired since just before the beginning of the New Year. One of these things is I’ve consented to be interviewed on a blog, something which I haven’t done for a year, if not more. Will let you know when the interview goes LIVE.

In the past week, as you can tell following my blog, I’ve reviewed four books from four different genres.  Right now I’ve got two books in my possession waiting to be read/reviewed with four more books yet to be received. My reviewer ranking has improved once again since last week.

I truly would love to get back to all of my writing endeavors which I see finally happening the beginning of next month.

THANKS AGAIN for being here and have a GREAT WEEK with whatever you do !!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment