Thursday, November 13, 2014

FIVE SENTENCE FICTION - Envy

I know it’s been a while since I’ve responded to one of Lillie McFerrin’s prompt words, but I’ve been engrossed in my other endeavors. And as you can see from my posts here, one of them is that of having recently become a Book Reviewer. In additional, I’m happy to announce that a few days I’ll be releasing my second book, Micro Fiction – An Anthology. And has soon as I can, I’ll be providing details about it.


THE MONSTER WITHIN

Edna is really a sweet person once you get to know her, but unfortunately is not the type of person you really want to be friends with.

Now don’t get me wrong, she’s a great individual who she does have one trait which can turn her deadly.

Vying to have anything her little heart desires as long as she doesn’t know you have it, everything’s okay.

Yet, the moment she finds out you do, you need to watch out.

You need to watch out because she turns into a green monster known as ENVY.

No comments:

Post a Comment