Monday, August 4, 2014

WEEKLY STATUS REPORT # 20

Hi ALL


Sorry about not posting a report last week but my sleep cycle got totally messed up and just beginning to get back to normal. For some reason I could fall asleep until about 2AM, woke up at 5 AM when my OH gets up to get ready to go to work, back to sleep 30 minutes later until my OH leaves to go to work at around 7:15. Back to sleep after taking my morning medications and back up at around 9 AM to start my day.


A quick check on my emails, respond to all my requests to connect on LinkedIn, follow on Twitter, and become friends and "LIKE" on FaceBook.  Then at 11 I'm off to go to the neighborhood senior center for lunch. YES - I'm that young [I'm 63 1/2].  We got a new cat to replace the almost 20 year old one who died a month before, so I'm busy watching him as he gets used to the apartment, and our other "fur child" so she doesn't get into any fights with her new roommate.




Anyway my writing came to an abrupt standstill. I haven't been able to think of anything to write for any of why three writing endeavors.  I couldn't even think of what to write as a response to the sites I usually post each week.  Although I did manage to edit about 25% of the anthology of FLASH FICTIONS I've compiled, losing one which I've now got to replace.


I'm amiss I couldn't post about the KINDLE Countdown I had for my debut YA Paranormal romance novel "I Kissed a Ghost" for the US.  This week due to scheduling issues with KDP Select the KINDLE Countdown has moved to the UK where the KINDLE Edition of my book is less than a pound until August 6 at 11 PM - GMT  http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00CRQ9SC6


Well this is the start of a new week and I'm making a concerted effort to make some decent progress on all of my writing endeavors. 


So until next week,  I hope ALL of you have a GREAT WEEK in whatever you do. !!!  :-)  :-)  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment