Sunday, April 20, 2014

WEEKLY STATUS REPORT # 8


To begin with, this week I’ve posted a total of four interviews; each beginning with the word HERE’S____.
For my still untitled YA Fantasy novella, I’ve completed a short but crucial chapter, consisting of only 2 pages and about 670 words. The total for this endeavor now stands at 9 Chapters, 31 pages and approximately 9,900 words.

As I approach the light at the end of the tunnel in writing “His Darkest Secret”, my adult Contemporary, instead of doing any writing I’ve spent the time finalizing the ending because I’m finding myself going off on tangents as I tighten up the loose ends of the storyline.

My anthology of Flash Fiction is up to 90 items with 1 new items having been written in the past week. This leaves me with only 10 more items to write for my goal of 100 Flash Fictions and the long process of self-editing begins before it is handed over to a second set of eyes.

Given where I’m at in regards to the last two endeavors I’ve written about in the above, and given the finances involved in getting each of these self-published, it looks as if my anthology will be the next book I’m going to get to release. Publication Date = June 2014 [hopefully].

THANKS for being a follower and your kind support.

No comments:

Post a Comment