Wednesday, November 20, 2013

TODAY I'M THE FEATURED GUEST HERE.

Reblogged from Romance That Rocks Your World!:
Click to visit the original post
  • Click to visit the original post
  • Click to visit the original post
Welcome to CentreStage!
Today, it's my great pleasure to welcome the wholly unique Robin Leigh Morgan to my blog. Robin has put together an interview to tell you all a little more about herself... and an anniversary promotion that she is running for the next three days. Read on to find out more! Robin, the stage is yours....
Let’s begin by you telling us a little about yourself?
Today I feel truly honored as I'm the featured guest of the award winning blog belonging Nicky Wells, author of "The Rock Star Romance Trilogy." I'd love to hear all of your questions/comments here as well as my own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment