Tuesday, January 22, 2013

SORRY FOR THE DELAY - THINGS HAVE BEEN HAPPENING

Hi ALL,

A lot of things have been having since my last post. To start with I apparently won the poll I’d mentioned last time, my debut novel tied for 2nd place, which hopefully will mean sales it begin to happen.

Someone had alert me to a problem on Amazon. The problem could be seen when someone would try to view the pages. When they tried they would see multiple fonts on a page. I had promised myself not to scroll down on Amazon to see the ranking of my book until the end of this month, when I did I saw no indication of any ranking at all. The problem did not get corrected until Jan 19th and I’ve been BUSY trying to get the word out that the problem had been corrected.

At least it got corrected before people needed to order copies of my book to the group read my book won the poll for.

Since then I found out my book got nominated for another poll, which ended a day sooner than listed. I contacted the person in charge of this poll and advised her about the situation, which has resulted in the poll being extended another day, ending at 11:59PM tomorrow, January 23rd. The results than been listed briefly and has since been closed until the voting is over. The results showed my book in 4th place needing 8 votes to tie for 1st place, and 9 to win. I’d therefor would like for everyone to consider voting for my debut YA Paranormal/Time Travel/First Kiss romance novel entitled, “I Kissed a Ghost.”

The link for the poll is: http://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/77493-february-botm—-general You need to be a member on GoodReads and the group to vote [if you’re already a GoodReads member it only takes a moment to join the group.]

The link to Amazon for my book is:
http://www.amazon.com/Kissed-Ghost-Robin-Leigh-Morgan/dp/1480030031 The book is also available on Amazon.co.uk Amazon.de Amazon.es Amazon.fr Amazon.it
 
And if anyone is interested in reading several UNEDITED SNIPPETS of the book, they on this blog with the heading of “GHOSTLY WHISPERS.”
 
As far as my second novel is concerned, I anticipated I’ll be returning writing it the beginning of next month. The manuscript is for a still untitled Contemporary Romance with a Paranormal Romance back story interlaced throughout the storyline, it currently has 75 pages [formatted for a 6 x 9 pages] and approximately 21,500 words.
 
THANKS for being one of my followers and for your support.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see that already your debut novel has already taken off--Congratulations by the way!!:-)

    ReplyDelete