Saturday, June 30, 2012

I'M BACK

After being on GRAND JURY, which I found a very interesting experience for the past four weeks, I'm back. The down side is that it took away a great deal of time from all my regular online activities and writing. I should be posting another snippet shortly. Needless to say during this time period I didn't make any significant headway in finishing my YA Paranormal/Time Travel/First Kiss romance novel; and at the present time I estimate I only need about 25 more pages to able to type that last period. I've been working with my editor as I wrote my manuscript, so once she's finished editing my final pages, I will take a slooow slooow final read tweaking it wherever needed. In the meantime, I still have to gather the funds I need to complete the self-publishing process. I've chosen to go with CreateSpace.com which is owned by Amazon. I've done my research and from what I've seen with other books they produce, they do good quality work.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you much success! :) Found you through LinkedIn Blog Promoter group.

    ReplyDelete